BurgeraX: Inferno [House] BurgeraX: Inferno [House]

OMG NEW FEVOREITREE SONGT

OMIGAWd KMS

Zyzyx - Screw Physics Zyzyx - Screw Physics

Ayy back at it again with another shitty review

Okay so with the intro, i feel as if the chiptune pluck is too loud, but that doesn't really matter since its such a small section. No other complaints there

Now the buildup, i love how you automated reverb to make the drop hit harder, it worked very effectively. I also love the buildup drums (not the main fill before the drop but the ones in the background) but i feel as if they aren't quite loud enough.

Drop time... This hit HARD, i love it, i get a real VR vibe (hook me up with presets boiiiii). I believe this is your best mixed drop, its structured perfectly, no complaints at all here.

Im gonna end my review here, but some quick advice, spend a bit more time playing with your volume levels.

Overall this is yet another banger, great job Zyzyx

~Eruption

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

thank you bro! i actually spent more time playing with volume levels and mixing on this track than any other track xD

thoughts please thoughts please

when you bootleg virtual riot, nah but this is pretty good

DemonicNobility responds:

my entire """"style"""" is bootleg vr lmao

BurgeraX: Mashed Potatoes [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Mashed Potatoes [Dubstep]

crisp

crunch

BurgeraX & Bliss: Today [Dubstep] BurgeraX & Bliss: Today [Dubstep]

jeff l0l

o tasty

TheFatRat - Fly Away Feat. Anjulie (Zyzyx Remix) TheFatRat - Fly Away Feat. Anjulie (Zyzyx Remix)

For some reason i feel like the transition from the original song to the first drop is weird, i mean the bassline doesn't feel right (this is me being pretty picky though)... anyway enough negative stuff, now on to the nice stuff. I love the drops so much, im not sure what it is but they give me chills, the synths are so well made and the mixing is phenomenal. Great job

~Eruption

Thanks so much man <3

Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee (MARNAGE Bootleg) Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee (MARNAGE Bootleg)

I love this so much, i scouted you

Zyzyx - Level X Zyzyx - Level X

This is really good Zyzyx, but I agree with Etzer the hi hats are a bit too loud, the vocal lead does sound just fine in my opinion. Overall i love this song.

Thanks bro :DD

Kookie Monster - Chocolate Chipz Kookie Monster - Chocolate Chipz

you need to s t a c k t h e l a y e r s......... but seriously add more things to make it fuller

BurgeraX: Adventure [Glitch Hop] BurgeraX: Adventure [Glitch Hop]